We at Pete’s Cleaning pride ourselves on giving our clients peace of mind, as we offer licensed and fully insured cleaning and restoration services.
Get a Quote For Your Project
A thorough cleaning will not only give you a sense of pride in your home when you walk in the door but also provide a healthy space for you and your family, especially for those suffering from allergies or asthma. Professional cleaning is recommended by most carpet manufacturers at least two times a year, to maintain the integrity of your carpet. Luckily, Pete’s Cleaning’s certified carpet technicians can handle these projects for you. Our process is complete and non-invasive, while taking the necessary steps to protect the rest of the interior of your home. Pete’s Cleaning uses eco-friendly products which are safe for kids and dogs, while also eliminating the dust, bugs, and allergens that regular vacuuming might miss.
- Certified carpet cleaning technicians to clean your carpets, properly treat spots, & remove unpleasant odors
- Complete, non-invasive process using safety equipment to protect your home
- Environmentally-friendly chemicals that are safe for kids & dogs
- Use of the latest equipment, technology, and chemistry for the best cleaning results
- Regular cleaning of carpets leads to healthier indoor air quality for your family and a longer carpet life
When you trust someone with your home, you always need to make sure you are protected. You should always verify that the company you are speaking with is fully licensed and insured for your own protection. This is a minimum requirement for any cleaning or restoration enterprise. We at Pete’s Cleaning pride ourselves on giving our clients peace of mind, as we offer licensed and fully insured cleaning and restoration services.